- Euphoric buzz
- Fuel-like aroma
- 450 to 600 g/plant
- Euphoric buzz
- Earthy and piney undertones
- 450 to 600 g/plant
Gold Leaf's origins are a closely-guarded secret kept locked away in the breeder's lab. But despite the strain's undisclosed parentage, it has risen to best-selling status, which is a testament to its superb quality.By sprinkling a bit of Ruderalis m... Read More
Pay by ACH
Pay by Email
- Pay by Bank
- Pay by Mail
- Pay by Crypto
- Pay by Phone
With tracking supplied
Or like for like replacement
FREE SHIPPING OVER $100
Over $100 to all 50 states
THE USA’s LEADING ONLINE SEED BANK - we stock hundreds of carefully selected strains from all over the world, developed and tested by the most experienced growers in the USA.
FAST DELIVERY - with FREE delivery for orders over $100, and delivered promptly and discreetly, seeds are carefully packaged and ready to sow.
SUPPORT CENTRE - all your questions and queries handled professionally by our experienced customer care team - we are waiting to give you the answer!
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH/eCheck: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle, GPay and Cashapp.
- Pay by Bank: We offer bank transfer and counter deposit or billpay also. You will receive detailed instructions in your order confirmation email.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how. Learn how to pay by Bitcoin with our guide.
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
Germination Instructions - Follow our Germination Guide and your seeds should show a taproot within 48 hours.
Germination Guarantee - If your seeds do not germinate following our instructions, contact our support team and we will offer a replacement for free. Find more detailed information on FAQ's section.
STRAIN PROFILE Goldleaf Auto
Gold Leaf’s origins are a closely-guarded secret kept locked away in the breeder’s lab. But despite the strain’s undisclosed parentage, it has risen to best-selling status, which is a testament to its superb quality.
By sprinkling a bit of Ruderalis magic into the genetic mix, an Autoflowering Gold Leaf was created. She matures incredibly fast and is much easier to grow than the original. In addition, unlike other autos, this variant has impressive indoor and outdoor returns that can easily measure up to photoperiod yields.
These advantages make Auto Gold Leaf the perfect choice for growers of all experience levels – up to and including seasoned cash-croppers. But the strain is also great for enthusiasts lacking gardening prowess who otherwise would earn meager harvests. These special little seeds will soon make your at-home grow operation worth the time and effort regardless of where you are in the canna-cultivation spectrum.
Except for her Ruderalis-leaning growth patterns, the auto version retains all the fantastic qualities that Gold Leaf fans know and love. Those who love the original will not be missing out on anything, while those trying this plant for the first time might just find a new favorite. Every drag of the kerosene-scented buds delivers a cerebrally enriching high. It’s physically energizing at first, before gradually shifting into a more relaxing buzz later on.
The plant’s up to 18% THC content does not come crashing in with a mighty bang, but it does have a quick onset and a long-lasting effect. The strain also carries 1 to 3% CBD levels which makes it particularly attractive to medicinal users. As with her older sister, Autoflowering Gold Leaf is said to alleviate symptoms of depression, fatigue, pain, insomnia and a whole host of other conditions.
Growing Gold Leaf Autoflower Seeds
Gold Leaf Auto does not require set hours of uninterrupted darkness to start and finish flowering. She begins producing small, wispy white pistils early on, growing and fruiting at the same time until she reaches full maturity. From seed to harvest, this automatic plant only needs 8 to 10 weeks.
These Gold Leaf Auto seeds are feminized too, which means every seed sprouts a female cannabis plant, so there’s no need to wait for the gender pre-flowers or separate the males. Without all those extra steps and strict light cycles, the grow journey becomes a fast, cheap and uncomplicated endeavor.
Growers will also be happy to know that Gold Leaf Auto grows well in any medium, so existing setups or preferences will not have to be changed. She’s also very resilient to mold, mildew, and pests.
If you live in a location where winters don’t get frosty, Gold Leaf Auto can be grown outdoors all year round. Typically, the best yields — around 15.8 to 21 ounces per plant — are achieved from April to October. These are the warmest months that receive the strongest sunlight and most consistent weather. For best results, the plant should be grown in regions with a Mediterranean-type climate, such as California and Southern Europe.
Indoor cultivation is a great option too, and growers will need to replicate an ideal cannabis habitat and provide at least 18 hours of light. With the right grow conditions and maximum light exposure, harvests of around 1.47 to 1.63 ounces per square foot can be achieved. Gold Leaf Auto can be grown in a stealth cabinet, tent, or any spare space in the house.
But there’s no need to sweat it if you can’t provide the ‘perfect home’ as the plant’s Ruderalis lineage helps her to survive and thrive pretty much anywhere. That said, you must avoid causing the plant any physical damage – any injury may divert her energy towards recovery instead of fattening up her buds, resulting in a smaller yield.
Here are some other tips and tricks to help you have a rewarding grow experience:
• Collect buds all year long by employing the perpetual harvest technique. You may also ‘stag-ger’ autoflowering seeds by leaving enough room for plants that will start a few weeks after the last batch.
• Growers can start low-stress training in week 3.
• Do not top the plant once she starts flowering. Prune conservatively for no more than one week into the bloom phase.
• The flowering phase is right around the corner by week 4. By this time, you must stop any training so as to not stress the plant as she blooms.
• If you’re using LED, switch from blue to red by week 5. This will encourage optimal budding and stretching.
• Watch out for hermies and nanners come week 6.
• Conduct regular checks by week 7 to ensure the flowering sites have not attracted mold and pests. A magnifying glass will make this much easier.
• Begin flushing your plants two weeks (or five to ten days) before the proposed harvest time. This will get rid of the chemical-like taste caused by the excess buildup of salts and nutrients.
• Leave defoliating to seasoned cultivators. It’s unnecessary as long as grow conditions are regulated correctly, but it can help increase light exposure and reduce the risk of mold. Remove the shabby fan leaves in the upper canopy and the small fan leaves from the lower foliage.
• Try a progressive harvest if you notice the upper buds ripening first. This simply means collecting the buds sequentially, taking the top flowering sites first, and allowing the lower buds to dense up and mature.
• Water frequently but in small amounts.
• Grow in soil to enhance her terpene profile for more aromatic and flavorful buds.
• Keep the soil pH between 6.0 and 6.5. Track using a pH tester throughout the grow.
Fragrance and Flavor
Gold Leaf Auto’s buds have a distinct fuel-like aroma and taste with sweet, earthy and piney undertones.
Gold Leaf Auto’s influence manifests quickly. Shortly after taking a drag of its dank, kerosene-tinged smoke or vapor, you’ll begin to feel uplifted and happy. The euphoric sensation will soon put a dopey grin on your face, and your sense of mental wellbeing will soar skyward.
You’ll experience some rather trippy cognitive effects as well. The ride begins with an altered or heightened sensory perception in which sights and sounds become more intense and take on a whole new dimension. A subtle increase in the tempo and complexity of your inner monologue ensues swiftly afterwards, along with a free flowing cascade of new ideas. The cerebral shift tends to enhance creativity, and it provides an amusing sideshow in which boredom is no longer on the cards.
Gold Leaf is physically energizing at first, encouraging you to stay active. Then, a calming sensa-tion will gradually and subtly spread from the back of the neck until it seizes control of almost all movable parts of your body. The relaxing feeling erases any lingering tension from the muscles and limbs, bringing an incredibly comforting buzz that can last for hours. Mobility is not impossible, but it’s unlikely you’ll want to do anything strenuous.
As time passes and the high progresses, the tranquilizing influence becomes more pronounced, weighing down the eyelids and sending you in search of a bed or couch to kick back on. For this reason, Gold Leaf is best enjoyed after work, in the late afternoon or early evening.
Gold Leaf Autoflower Seeds
Gold Leaf Auto starts and finishes flowering without set hours of uninterrupted darkness, going from seed to harvest in only 8 to 10 weeks. With an all-female army, accidental pollination is also almost impossible. Autoflowering seeds help make marijuana cultivation a fast, cheap and uncomplicated endeavor. Consider these awesome beans as your express ticket to earning a big yield of relaxing buds for a satisfying post-work toke.